Tirebolu 42 Special Black Tea, 1000g – 34oz
- Tirebolu 42 Special Production Black Tea is offered to consumers in a specially packaged package. The product, obtained by processing two and a half leaves of tea sprouts collected from Giresun’s Tirebolu district, provides a delicious drink for tea addicts with its unique aroma and smell.
Tirebolu Special Production Black Tea is an ideal hot drink for breakfasts and after meals. It can be served to guests with snacks and desserts. Black tea is ready to be drunk after brewing for an average of 8 to 10 minutes. It is recommended to brew the tea in a porcelain teapot to preserve its flavor intensity.
- If you want your dry tea to stay fresh for a long time, it is recommended to store it in a closed box away from moisture and odor.
- Produced without addition of chemical additives and any other additives.
- Grown without utilizing pesticides.
- Traditional Turkish %100 Original Leaves Pure Black Tea Antioxidant.
How do you steep the tea for best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After add tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, dont be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
• When you transfer your well-steeped tea into glass, First, You should heat your glass with boiling water…