Turkish Sumac, Natural
- Sumac from Spice Market of Istanbul.
- It is perfect to add some traditional Turkish taste your delicious food.
- All Natural, No Preservatives. No Chemical Additives.
- Authenitic Turkish Gourmet spice
- Not to be confused with poisin sumac found in North America, Sumac is a common spice in the Mediterranean and Middle East. When ground into powder form it has a lovely burgundy hue and gives foods a slightly tangy, lemony flavor.
- In Turkish cuisine, sumac powder is used mainly as a garnish. It is sprinkled on grilled meats, dumplings with yogurt, and mixed with onions to accompany sauteed calf liver.
- Naturally kept and packed.
- Will be sent in sealed pack.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Europe: 1-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-5 days
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES AND OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE
CONTACT US: email@example.com