Vefa Turkish Boza, 1000ml – 34floz
- Vefa Boza is one of the popular beverages in Turkey.
- Special and traditional flavour.
- It is served with cinnamon powder on the top and roasted chickpeas.
- From world famous boza brand of Turkey: Vefa Boza
- One of the most popular winter beverages for Istanbul visitors from Grand Bazaar.
- If you are looking for this famous Turkish Boza taste, this is what you are looking for.
- Natural & Traditional product.
Boza is a winter beverage made from water, semolina and sugar.
Boza is a very famous winter beverage in Turkey.
Boza also made and consumed in some parts of Central Asian geography and old Ottoman geography.
Boza usually consumed in the winter months, the seasons are between September and May.
Vefa Turkish Boza is necessary to consume in a short time, which is most suitable with roasted chickpeas, due to its nature and ingredients.
Store in a cool place. Shake before consuming. Consume within 2 days of opening.
Ready to ship in 1 business day after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-4 business days
For rest of the world: 2-4 business days
For wholesale inquiries and other questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org