Chamomile Water, Natural, 125ml – 4.23floz
- 100% Distilled Natural Rose Water by Arifoglu
- Symbolizing purity, innocence and elegance, the use of the Daisy plant goes back to ancient times as much as human history.
- Sends in spray bottle
- Chamomile water obtained during the processing of chamomile flowers and does not contain any additives.
- It helps to moisturize your skin with its natural tonic effect and restore the natural moisture balance.
- To use: For smooth skin, apply by hand massage to the cleansed area.
Chamomile is the most populous family of flowering plants in the world. There are more than 1156 species of chamomile found only in Turkey. It’s homeland is Europe. It has spread from all over Europe to the Caspian coast. Today, it has spread in every geography except Antarctica, which is covered with glaciers. It grows in natural conditions in Marmara, Aegean, Thrace and Southwest Anatolia in our country. It is an annual herbaceous plant that blooms between May and August with white flowers representing elegance.
It’s leaves taste slightly bitter and springy. Beloved by honey bees, chamomiles are the brightest and most remarkable faces of the spring season.
Ingredients: Chamomile Water / Camomile Water
Ready to ship 1-2 business days after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-5 days