Crescent Rolls, Ay Coregi
We send you daily made tahini rolls, in special boxes.
Please keep in cool and dry place.
Ready to ship 1 business days after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via DHL Express Shipping and delivery time is 1-3 days after shipping!
How to make Crescent Rolls?
- 150 g butter (or margarine)
- 2 eggs (one of which will be rubbed over the yolk)
- Half a glass of warm milk
- Half a cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Flour as much
- 3 cups of frosted cake
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a cup of raisins
- Half a glass of milk
Crescent Rolls Preparation
- For the dough, put the other ingredients, except flour, into the kneading bowl.
- Add the flour little by little to obtain a dough as soft as an earlobe.
- Close the mouth of the kneaded dough and leaven.
- For the stuffing, put all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead.,
- Take some large pieces from the walnut, roll them with your hands and keep them ready.
- Break off the meringues from the fermented dough and roll them.
- Roll it out in a long thin way with a rolling pin or your hand.
- Put the stuffing you prepared in the middle. Turn it off as in the picture.
- Shape into a moon and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Brush it with egg yolk and bake in a preheated 180 C until golden brown. Bon Appetit.
Crafting Secrets for Crescent Rolls
- The materials you use should be at room temperature.
- You should add the flour little by little and get a dough as soft as an earlobe.
- For the inner mortar, even if your cake is plain, it will be a cocoa cake with added cocoa. You can buy your cake ready-made from the markets, or you can evaluate the cakes that you have made at home before but not consumed.
- You can optionally add dried fruits other than grapes to your croissants.