Crescent Rolls, Ay Coregi
We serve you Turkey’s best quality Crescent Rolls, Ay Çöreği!
Produced and collected daily from Best Istanbul Bakeries.
Cooked by best Turkish chefs and prepared expertly.
We send you daily made tahini rolls, in special boxes.
Crescent Rolls, offers you a delicious pastry flavor with its crispy dough wrapped in a roll filled with chocolate mixture.
This roll, doubles its flavor with the nuts sprinkled on it, is a favorite of tea times and breakfasts.
Crescent roll is dispersed in the mouth with their light structure, can be consumed with milk, tea, and coffee.
Ingredients: Starch, wheat flour, chocolate, sugar, vegetable oil, nuts.
Please keep in cool and dry place.
Ready to ship 1 business days after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via DHL Express Shipping and delivery time is 1-3 days after shipping!
How to make Crescent Rolls?
- 150 g butter (or margarine)
- 2 eggs (one of which will be rubbed over the yolk)
- Half a glass of warm milk
- Half a cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Flour as much
- 3 cups of frosted cake
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of walnuts
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a cup of raisins
- Half a glass of milk
Crescent Rolls Preparation
- For the dough, put the other ingredients, except flour, into the kneading bowl.
- Add the flour little by little to obtain a dough as soft as an earlobe.
- Close the mouth of the kneaded dough and leaven.
- For the stuffing, put all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead.,
- Take some large pieces from the walnut, roll them with your hands and keep them ready.
- Break off the meringues from the fermented dough and roll them.
- Roll it out in a long thin way with a rolling pin or your hand.
- Put the stuffing you prepared in the middle. Turn it off as in the picture.
- Shape into a moon and place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Brush it with egg yolk and bake in a preheated 180 C until golden brown. Bon Appetit.
Crafting Secrets for Crescent Rolls
- The materials you use should be at room temperature.
- You should add the flour little by little and get a dough as soft as an earlobe.
- For the inner mortar, even if your cake is plain, it will be a cocoa cake with added cocoa. You can buy your cake ready-made from the markets, or you can evaluate the cakes that you have made at home before but not consumed.
- You can optionally add dried fruits other than grapes to your croissants.
Atilla S ✅ ( Verified ) –
I love these. They were really fresh and tasty….
Tulin V ✅ ( Verified ) –
excellent! Has not been changed.
RJ P ✅ ( Verified ) –
These arrived by DHL in 3 days and were fresh and perfectly packed. Gift for my wife who started to cry because the fresh smell and wonderful flavors and taste brought back childhood memories. Excellent product!
Joanne G ✅ ( Verified ) –
Delicious! Thank you!
Sherman B ✅ ( Verified ) –
Crescent Rolls, Ay Coregi
ayla ✅ ( Verified ) –
Just like as Beas a kid