Doganay Salgam, Spicy, Turnip Juice
- Doganay Salgam is one of the most fascinating drinks in Turkey.
- Its spicy flavor is unique, so no words can exactly describe how yummy it tastes
- From world famous salgam brand of Turkey; Doğanay
- One of the most popular winter drink for Istanbul visitors and a must have product from Grand Bazaar.
- If you are looking for this famous Turkish Salgam taste, this is what you are looking for!
- Natural & Traditional product
- Gluten Free
- Natural Probiotic
- Eases Digestion
- Low Calorie (30 kcal per liter)
What is Salgam, Turnip Juice
Doganay Turnip Juice is a natural, extremely healthy beverage obtained after a fermentation process of 30-40 days after fermenting the main ingredient of purple carrot, turnip radish, bitter ornamental pepper, water, salt and rennet.
Salgam usually consumed with kebabs and any kind of meat dishes. Also it is common to consume together with Turkish meze dishes and traditional Turkish drink; Raki.
What is Turnip
Turnip and Purple Carrot
Contains A – B – C Group Vitamins.
It is a Natural Antioxidant Source.
It is a source of potassium.
Helps to Contribute to the Protection of Eyes and Skin.
Helps to Contribute to the Normal Function of the Immune System.
Scientists always recommend that we eat purple foods and drink purple drinks, because purple foods are generally natural sources of antioxidants.
Store in a cool place. Shake before consuming. Consume within 2 days of opening.
Water, Purple Carrot, Salt, Bulgur (Wheat Product), Turnip, red pepper
Ready to ship in 1 business day after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-4 business days
For rest of the world: 2-4 business days
For wholesale inquiries and other questions please contact us: email@example.com