Fig Chips, Natural, Turkish
- Made from the Best quality Dried Figs in Turkey!
- Collected from the Aydin Region of Turkey, which is the motherland of Turkish Dried Figs.
- All natural.
- Dried without any additives.
Organic fig chips are prepared by drying the mountain figs grown in Germencik district of Aydin. Aydin mountain figs are grown in accordance with traditional agriculture with rainwater and animal fertilizers without the use of pesticides. Carefully picked mountain figs are sliced and left to dry in hygienic environments under the sun. Since Aydın’s climate is suitable for outdoor drying, the fruit chips dry very quickly. In this drying process, fig chips do not lose any nutritional value.
Fig Chips Features
Due to the climate of Aydin, many vegetables and fruits are dried more easily. Taking advantage of this feature of our region, we hygienically dried the sliced figs that we carefully selected for you under the blazing sun of Aydin.
– Fig chips are made from Aydın mountain figs.
– The honey content is quite high compared to other figs.
– Since fig chips are prepared by drying in the sun, they do not lose their nutritional value.
– It is a natural and nutritious snack alternative. It can be safely given as a snack instead of unhealthy junk food for children.
– It can be eaten with herbal teas and coffees as a snack during diet periods.
– Suitable for use in cakes, desserts, smoothies, yogurt, pancakes, and cookies.
– It can be added to breakfast cereal or oats in the morning.
– There are no preservatives, coloring agents, harmful additives, or added sugar in Aydin fig chips.
– Fig chips should be stored in a cool, airtight, and not exposed to light. It lasts for a long time under these conditions.