Moringa Tea, 20 Bags
- Moringa is a plant that is native to the sub-Himalayan areas.
- It is also grown in the tropics. The leaves, bark, flowers, fruit, seeds, and root are used to help healing.
- Moringa is used for help to cure several health problems.
- Some people use it as a nutritional supplement or tonic.
- Moringa contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- As an antioxidant, it seems to help to protect cells from damage.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-3 days
For rest of the world: 2-3 days