Mosaic Table Lamp, No3
- Traditionally Handmade
- Made with Glasses Colored by Heat
- Hand cut glass pieces & beads are glued 1 by 1 on naked glass globe.
- Mosaic item producing in Anatolia goes back to thousand years ago. Now it is used to produce decorative lamps.
- Our all lamps are made by Anatolian Experienced Artisans Hand Made.
- Our lamps can be used from generation to generation.
- Usable with E14 Bulb (sends together)
- Antique Brass Color Metal Body.
- On/Off Switch.
- US Compatible. Uses E12 Bulb. (Can be LED,too. Watt Depends on Your Liking. More Watt Means More Light).
Weight : 900g – 1.9 pounds (Approx.)
Wide : 18cm – 7 inches (Approx.)
Lenght: 30cm – 11.8 inches (Approx.)
– Due to Nature of handmade process, there might be slight difference between the item you receive and the image here.
– Shipping process will start after contacting with customer and receiving confirmation about the available item shape & color.
Can be shipped worldwide.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is cleared.
We give tracking numbers for all orders.
All the fragile items are shipped inside special boxes.
Europe: 1-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-4 days
Renee R ✅ (Verified) –
I went to Turkey in September with the intention of buying a small mosaic lamp but was told the shipping was so expensive that it was prohibitive. When I found your website I was able to get it with free shipping! When I got it, they even sent an outlet converter. I am super happy with my purchase.
Ranju S ✅ (Verified) –
The GRAND TURKISH BAZAAR one of the best seller. Fast delivery and good quality product.I received a key holder and candy as a gift. Thank you for that . 😊
John L ✅ (Verified) –
Emmanuel C ✅ (Verified) –
Nice and beautiful lamp. ideal for a nice relaxing evening.
Maureen D ✅ (Verified) –
My mosaic lamp arrived today! It is beautiful and the recipient of this lamp, as well as the pillow cover, will just love the quality and authenticity. The packers took great care packing pieces separated and cushioned for protection for the overseas travel. My only caution is that I will now need to purchase a converter for use in the United States where we live. Thanks, Grand Turkish Bazaar, for keeping in constant communication throughout the transaction. I appreciate the surprise thank you gift too!