Tirebolu 42 Filiz Black Tea, 1000g – 34oz
- Tirebolu 42 Special Production Filiz Black Tea is offered to consumers in a specially packaged package.
- The product, obtained by processing two and a half leaves of tea sprouts collected from Giresun’s Tirebolu district, provides a delicious drink for tea addicts with its unique aroma and smell.
- Tirebolu Filiz Black Tea is an ideal hot drink for breakfasts and after meals.
- It can be served to guests with snacks and desserts. Black tea is ready to be drunk after brewing for an average of 8 to 10 minutes.
- It is recommended to brew the tea in a porcelain teapot to preserve its flavor intensity.
- If you want your dry tea to stay fresh for a long time, it is recommended to store it in a closed box away from moisture and odor.
- Produced without addition of chemical additives and any other additives.
- Grown without utilizing pesticides.
- Traditional Turkish %100 Original Leaves Pure Black Tea Antioxidant.
How do you steep the tea for best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After add tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, dont be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
• When you transfer your well-steeped tea into glass, First, You should heat your glass with boiling water…