Turkish Chestnut (Kestane), Premium Size
- Best Quality Chestnuts of Turkey!
- Collected from Bursa Region of Turkey, where is the motherland of Turkish Chestnut
- Chestnut is also a famous Turkish street food, sold as “kestane kebab” especially in winter.
- All natural and no additives
- Will be sent in sealed pack
How to consume chestnut?
You can roast chestnuts on the oven or you can boil them.
You can consume as so-called chestnut kebab or roasted chestnut like Maroni roasted chestnut.
It is also suitable to put in desserts, rice, and foods.
Chestnuts does not contain gluten.