Turkish Thyme Water, (Kekik Suyu) 1000ml-34floz
- Turkish Thyme water, which has antioxidant components, helps to protect the body against diseases by supporting the body’s immune system.
It is herbal aromatic water obtained by water vapor distillation from thyme herb, which is native to the Mediterranean region, collected by mountain harvesting, and dried in accordance with the technique.
- With the Thymol component inside, which has an anti-aging effect, it helps reduce the effects of aging by supporting cell renewal.
- Thyme water with its antiseptic effect helps in cleaning germs found on open wounds.
- Thyme water, which helps to remove bacteria in the mouth, is very effective in helping to treat gingivitis.
- Regularly using thyme water as a mouthwash has a protective effect on mouth and gum health.
- Thyme water can be used to help with problems in the digestive system, which is beneficial to help treat heartburn and nausea.
- In addition, when thyme juice is consumed regularly, it helps to prevent indigestion and helps to prevent bloating, and constipation.
- Thyme water has antiseptic and antioxidant properties and helps to support acne treatment.
- Thyme water added to the final rinse water on the shower is good for scaling and dryness problems on the scalp.
- Thyme juice, which helps hair look brighter and more vibrant, also helps to support healthy growth.
- Thyme water is produced under completely hygienic conditions with high production standards and production technology.
- Sends in a bottle of 500ml-17floz.
- Please shake well before use.
- Free from any additives – no added oils, flavors, colors, preservatives, etc.
Recommendation for usage:
For adults, 1/4 of a tea glass is filled with thyme water, the rest is complemented with water or juice, and is recommended to be drunk 3 times a day after meals.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. It is recommended to keep the mouth closed so that it is not exposed to direct sunlight.
ESTIMATE DELIVERY TIMES:
Europe: 1-2 business days
For the U.S. – Canada: 2-4 days
For the rest of the world: 2-4 days