Almond Flour, Powder, Natural, 500g – 17.64oz Gluten Free
- Traditionally made in Turkey
- Best Quality Natural Turkish Almond Flour, Powder
- Gluten-free product.
- The item is carefully packed and sealed in our special boxes.
What is Gluten Free Almond Flour?
Almond flour is a finely ground almond. It can be used instead of white flour in pastries, and since it has an aroma similar to butter, it can be mixed with wheat flour to obtain rich flavors.
How to Make Gluten Free Almond Flour?
It is obtained by grinding first-quality local raw almonds together with the brown membrane. It is ground in the Ingo mill, where only gluten-free products are processed to prevent the risk of cross-contamination.
What are the Contributions of Gluten-Free Almond Flour Properties to Nutrition?
Almonds are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids.
It contains about 22 percent protein. This valuable content makes it a suitable natural product that can be used for different nutritional disciplines.
Thanks to the vitamin E it contains, it helps to protect the skin and prevent the problem of hardening the arteries.
The antioxidant content of vitamin E also prevents the occurrence of many diseases. It protects not only vascular but also bone health with its rich calcium structure.
Almond flour contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive system while keeping blood sugar in balance thanks to its low carbohydrate, rich fat, and fiber structure.
Gluten Free Almond Flour Usage Areas
You can make bread that is very nutritious, delicious, and satisfying.
You can use it in dessert making.
You can use it in making baby food.
You can consume products containing almond flour in different recipes for ketogenic diets.
You can use it in making cakes, pastries, biscuits and cookies.
Gluten Free Almond Flour Storage Conditions
Store in a dry and light-free environment. If possible, it will be more useful to keep it in the refrigerator.
Ingredients for Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookies (Kavala Cookies) Recipe
3 cups flour (300 gr.)
2 cups almond powder (180 gr.)
1 cup powdered sugar (115 gr.)
130 gr. butter (room temperature)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg + 2 egg whites (Egg whites are used in case the dough does not come together)
1 teaspoon baking powder
Half a glass of powdered sugar for the top
How to Make Food with Almond Flour?
1. Put the flour and almond powder in a large Teflon pan or saucepan and roast over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the flour smells and the color darkens slightly. (Approximately 10–12 minutes.)
2. Transfer the flour mixture to another bowl to cool down and wait until it reaches room temperature.
3. Beat 1 cup powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, eggs, and baking powder with a mixer for 2 minutes.
4. Add the room temperature flour and almond powder mixture to the mixture, which has a homogeneous consistency. After kneading for 1–2 minutes, take it to the kitchen counter and knead until the mixture comes together.
5. The consistency of the dough may vary depending on the fat content of the almond powder, the temperature of the butter, and the size of the egg. If the dough is hard, add 1-2 egg whites, if it is soft, add a little flour.
6. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll out the resting dough to 1 centimeter thick with the help of a rolling pin.
7. Cut it with a half-moon-shaped mold. (A circle mold is enough for this)
8. Bake the cookies on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper in a preheated 175-degree oven for approximately 20–25 minutes. (Check after the 15th minute)
9. 5 minutes after they come out of the oven, sprinkle the remaining powdered sugar all over the cookies.
DELIVERY INFORMATION :
Ready to ship in 1 business day after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES :
U.K. and Europe: 1-3 business days
United States and Canada : 2-4 business days
Rest of the World: 3-5 business days