Turkish Tarhana, Arifoglu, 500g-18oz
- Tarhana is a very famous and very nutritious Turkish soup, thanks to its vitamins and minerals.
- It is made in the summer and stocked for consumption in the winter.
- Tarhana soup is a food that can be consumed in every meal.
- According to the legend, tarhana found while researching the method of keeping the yogurt for longer.
- An important part of tarhana is yogurt.
- Tarhana, which can be stored for a very long time, is a soup that is easily cooked and digested, and it is also indispensable for diets.
- If we consider the taste of Tarhana soup, it should not be surprised that it consumes so often.
- The main ingredients of tarhana, which differ according to the regions, can be shown as flour, yogurt, onion, green and red pepper, tomato and spices.
- Turkish Tarhana is produced under completely hygienic conditions with high production standards and production technology and offered to consumers with the assurance of Arifoglu.
- Sends in a special package of 500g-18oz.
- Free from any additives – no added oils, flavors, colors, preservatives, etc.
Benefits of Tarhana:
The benefits of tarhana do not end with count.
- It contains plenty of nutrients with high nutritional value and minerals.
- It can be easily consumed at any age.
- Tarhana, which is indispensable for the winter months, is obtained as a result of fermentation.
- There are plenty of useful substances such as A, B and especially vitamin C, plenty of phosphorus, iodine, silica, sulfur.
- It helps to lower rising blood pressure and strengthen the immune system.
- Very effective for helping to lower cholesterol.
- It helps regulate stomach acid.
- It contains onions and therefore contains antioxidant-effective quarcetin, which helps protect against cancer.
It helps to clean the intestines and prevent vascular narrowing.
- It is indispensable for diets, as it cleans the trachea and gives a feeling of satiety.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. It is recommended not to exposed direct sunlight.
ESTIMATE DELIVERY TIMES:
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-4 days