- Cinnamon Stick (Tarcin) from Spice Bazaar of Istanbul.
- It is perfect to add some traditional Turkish taste your delicious food.
- All Natural, No Preservatives. No Additives.
- Authenitic Turkish Gourmet spice
- Naturally kept and packed.
- Will be sent in sealed pack.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Cinnamon sticks is an ingredient that can instantly change a room’s scent. There are many different ways to use cinnamon in Turkish cuisine, but the best way is to add cinnamon to food to reap all its benefits.
How to Use Cinnamon Stick?
You can put a whole cinnamon stick in your tea. You will notice that the water will turn reddish brown. You can also mix cinnamon into a tea bag of your choice and enjoy a powerhouse drink of health benefits. You can also add cinnamon to any soup broth. You can use a cinnamon stick into a homemade soup to get the most out of its benefits. It is also possible to use the powder form of cinnamon in pancakes and other pastries. Powdered cinnamon is sprinkled over everything to increase the aroma and health benefits. Especially in winter, sahlep and milks are not drunk without cinnamon.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-3 days
For rest of the world: 2-4 days
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES AND OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org