Turkish Cumin, Ground Kimyon, Natural
- Cumin (Kimyon) from Istanbul`s Spice Market is perfect to add traditional Turkish taste to your delicious food.
- All Natural, No Preservatives. No Additives.
- Authenitic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- Cumin, or “kimyon”, is used to season meat dishes, especially ground beef, in ‘sarma’ dishes like stuffed collard greens, Swiss chard and grilled meatballs. It’s also used to season soups and sprinkled over meats and stews as a garnish.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- It makes a great gift!
Europe: 1-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-5 days
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES AND OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE
CONTACT US: email@example.com