Dogus Filiz, Turkish Black Tea, 500g – 17oz
- From Turkey’s one of the most popular tea producer: Dogus
- The delicious aroma and soft drink of Doğuş Filiz Tea, which is taken from the unique and fertile soil of the Black Sea, and which is meticulously brought to your table and is indispensable for all seasons, appeals to your taste buds.
- Tea, which is a part of your dinner tables at almost every meal, gains meaning with Doğuz Filiz Tea’s unique scent and aroma prepared for you. A small amount of Doğuş Filiz Tea is sufficient for the brewing process and offers you the flavor you are looking for.
- To keep your tea for a long time and to keep it fresh as the first day, keep it in heat and odor-proof jars. Because the tea will start to go stale immediately when it gets airy, excessive heat, sunlight and bad odors in the environment also cause the tea to become stale very quickly.
- Produced without addition of chemical additives and any other additives.
- Grown without utilizing pesticides.
- Traditional Turkish %100 Original Leaves Pure Black Tea Antioxidant.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
Delivery time after shipment:
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-3 days
For rest of the world: 2-4 days
How to steep the tea for best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After add tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, dont be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
• When you transfer your well-steeped tea into glass, First, You should heat your glass with boiling water…