Dogus Karadeniz, Turkish Black Tea, 1000g – 34oz
- From Turkey’s one of the most popular tea producer: Dogus
- It is obtained from the quality teas of the Black Sea Region.
- Blended with bergamot aroma, this tea has a different and light drink.
- For a more delicious tea, it will be appropriate to use a porcelain teapot.
- Produced without addition of chemical additives and any other additives.
- Grown without utilizing pesticides.
- Traditional Turkish %100 Original Leaves Pure Black Tea Antioxidant.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
Delivery time after shipment:
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-3 days
For rest of the world: 2-4 days
How to steep the tea for best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After add tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, dont be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
• When you transfer your well-steeped tea into glass, First, You should heat your glass with boiling water…