Dried Figs, Natural
- Best quality Dried Figs of Turkey!
- Collected from Aydin Region of Turkey, where is the motherland of Turkish Dried Figs.
- All natural.
- Dried without any additives.
- Fig is a type of plant that is grown locally in the eastern Mediterranean and Southwest Asian regions.
- It is very delicious and nutritious fruit from the same family with mulberry, with its broad leaves and length of 5-6 meters.
- Its names are found in many cultures and written texts, and its history goes back to many years.
- Figs contains high levels of antioxidants. When consumed with walnuts, it is an energizing snack.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-3 days
For rest of the world: 2-3 days
For wholesale inquiries, special orders and other questions please Contact Us
KARIMA ✅ ( Verified ) –
When I opened the package I was expecting the usual dried, leathery fig commonly sold.
What a pleasant surprise to experience how a dried fig should really taste like. Made a loyal customer out of me!
José C ✅ ( Verified ) –
Niv A ✅ ( Verified ) –
MOHAMED M ✅ ( Verified ) –
Nafi ✅ ( Verified ) –
Ali A ✅ ( Verified ) –