Dried Persimmon, Hoshigaki, Cennet Hurmasi, Trabzon Hurmasi, Natural
- Best quality Dried Persimmon from Turkey!
- Persimmon is named Trabzon Hurmasi or Cennet Hurmasi in Turkish.
- Collected from the Trabzon Region of Turkey, which is the motherland of Turkish Dried Persimmon.
- All natural.
- Dried without any additives.
- The persimmon is the edible fruit of a number of species of trees in the genus Diospyros.
- It is a very delicious and nutritious fruit, with broad leaves and a length of 5–6 meters.
- Persimmons contain high levels of antioxidants. When consumed with walnuts, it is an energizing snack.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For the U.S. – Canada: 2–3 days
For the rest of the world: 2–3 days
Anna ✅ ( Verified ) –
Excellent product, tasty and natural. Recommend. I’ll order it later again. Excellent packing and quick delivery.
Amy B ✅ ( Verified ) –
Beautiful, large, soft, dried persimmons. The most affordable I’ve ever seen and excellent quality. Arrived very quickly.
Lali D ✅ ( Verified ) –
It was delicious! Good quality. Soft, natural sweet. Big size . I love it ❤️
Laura G ✅ ( Verified ) –
What a delight! Never had them before and they were amazing. Very fresh (soft) easy to eat. Loved them!
Robin ✅ ( Verified ) –
Excellent quality for the price! Slight smokey taste I’ve noticed from some other Turkish hoshigaki vendors as well, but fairly subtle. I assume this is from being cured near burning firewood. I always eat these way too fast!