Garam Masala Blend
- Gram Masala is a spice blend of Salt, sweet paprika granules, garlic granules, carrot pieces, onion granules, white peppercorns, parsley, leek granules, celery leaves, and dried vegetables.
- The flavor of this veggie spice will trigger all your senses.
- All Natural, No Preservatives
- Authentic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- Country of Origin: Turkey
What are the ingredients of Garam Masala?
Masala is the name given to the mixed spices used in the Indian kitchen. With the word that comes before Masala, how the spice mixture tastes or where it is used is understood. For example, if you wonder what garam masala is, garam means hot/spicy, so garam Masala means a mixture of hot spices. Garam Masala, like our other spices, is produced without additives.
Where to use Garam Masala?
You can add Garam Masala to meat dishes and soups, pastries, and vegetables you want to cook in the oven, or to your vegetable dishes cooked in a pot as a seasoning. Add it to your pies, incredibly salty and spicy pastries, by mixing it with olive oil. Use this mixture in marinating and cooking stages of red meat or white meat (especially chicken and turkey).
How to use Garam Masala?
Garam Masala is a mixture of spice seeds, usually mild paprika, allspice, coriander, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and hot paprika. A dash of garam masala spice mixed with olive oil adds another depth to the pastry. You can pour it on the vegetables you want to cook in the oven and enjoy the smell of spices that will envelop the whole environment while they are cooking in the oven.
- Tandoori Soup with Chickpeas,
- Garam Masala Spicy Chicken,
- Chicken Tikka Masala,
- Channa Masala,
- Trumpet Mushroom Pate.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For the U.S. – Canada: 2-4 days
For the rest of the world: 2-5 days