Turkish Thyme – Kekik, Natural
- Thyme also known as Kekik in Turkish from Istanbul`s Spice Market is perfect to add traditional Turkish taste to your delicious food.
- All Natural, No Preservatives-
- Authenitic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- Thyme, Oregano, or ‘Kekik’ (keh-KEEK’), is found all over the country and is very popular in the Aegean and Southeast regions.
- Dried oregano is most commonly used to season meat and poultry dishes, salads and soups.
- ‘Oregano water’ is made with steeped oregano leaves and is said to calm the stomach and aid in weight loss. Olive oil is infused with fresh oregano and used on salads and more recently for dipping bread.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-3 days
For rest of the world: 2-4 days
Elif M ✅ ( Verified ) –
Sehr gute Qualität super frisch und sehr lecker immer wieder gerne
Hilda B ✅ ( Verified ) –
very happy with the ordered items
Robert J ✅ ( Verified ) –
This is wonderful and so necessary to Turkish cuisine. Many American recipe sites offer substitutions like American thyme or Italian oregano but nothing tastes the same!
TAHIRA S ✅ ( Verified ) –
Thank you Turkish kikek tea is my favourite tea. I really enjoy it .good packaging very nice
YOUSUF ✅ ( Verified ) –
I received my order. It came on time and thr oregano was high quality . I will buy more next time .
Betty H ✅ ( Verified ) –
Perfect, just what I was looking for.