Turkish Kekik, Oregano (Thyme), Traditional Spice
- Kekik (Oregano) from Istanbul`s Spice Market is perfect to add traditional Turkish taste to your delicious food.
- All Natural, No Preservatives-
- Authenitic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- Oregano, or ‘Kekik’ (keh-KEEK’), is found all over the country and is very popular in the Aegean and Southeast regions. Dried oregano is most commonly used to season meat and poultry dishes, salads and soups.
- ‘Oregano water’ is made with steeped oregano leaves and is said to calm the stomach and aid in weight loss. Olive oil is infused with fresh oregano and used on salads and more recently for dipping bread.
Europe: 1-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-5 days
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES AND OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE
CONTACT US: [email protected]