Turkish Red Hot Pepper, Pul Biber, Traditional Spice
Pul Biber from Istanbul`s Spice Market is perfect to add traditional Turkish taste to your delicious food
- All Natural, No Preservatives-
- Authenitic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- You could say that it is something like chilli, derived from dried and crushed peppers. A favorite spice in Turkish kitchen
- Pul Biber is sprinkled on just about everything as a garnish for those who like it hot. It’s a key ingredient in most spicy dishes, especially meat dishes and soups. It’s often kneaded right into the ground beef mixture when making spicy versions of ‘köfte’, or grilled meatballs.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Europe: 1-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-5 days
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES AND OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher W ✅ ( Verified ) –
Beautiful colour. I brought some of this pepper home from Turkey but consumed it all. I was very happy to find this. The spices on this site are so much better than most of what is sold in North American markets.
Maria S ✅ ( Verified ) –
The real thing, as I have known and used it it for years buying it from Turkish shops in London, starting 20 years ago. Whether I season an oriental or Italian dish – it is fantastic! Thank you <3
Rakiba K ✅ ( Verified ) –
I order pul biber at least 2x yr! And we are so hooked it’s good with all curries and rubs for bbqs!
ABDULRHMAN A ✅ ( Verified ) –
فلفل لذيذ مع الوجبات الدسمة ونكهته موزونة وماهي حارة مرة
انصح به. 👍👌
Sebastian S ✅ ( Verified ) –
Marisa ✅ ( Verified ) –
It is very nice