Flax Seed, Ground, 100g – 3.53oz
- Ingredients: Ground flax seed.
- All natural.
- Flaxseed are small, brown, tan or golden colored seeds.
- Flaxseed is a great source of fiber; Contains minerals such as manganese, thiamine and magnesium, and plant-based protein.
- Flax is one of the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids called alpha-linolenic acid (or ALA) in the world.
- Another unique fact about flax is that diets are the source of the # 1 lignan; Apart from flaxseed, sesame seeds contain about seven times more lignae.
- Flax can be eaten as a whole seed, but it is even more useful when it sprouts or grounds.
- Using flax to grind allows you to make better use of both fibers.
Benefits of Flax Seed
- Top 10 Benefits of Flax Seed:
- High in Fiber and Low in Carbon.
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Effective against Skin Care and Hair Loss.
- Helps Low Cholesterol.
- It is Gluten Free.
- High in Antioxidants.
- Can Help Weight Loss.
- Helps Reduce Menopausal and Hormonal Imbalance Symptoms
Ready to ship in 1 business days.