Mevlana Black Tea, Goran Tee, 500g-17.64oz
- Mevlana Tea Turkey; It is obtained by hand-picking the first tea sprouts that bloom after the rains in the naturally grown high tea gardens of Sri Lanka (Ceylon, Ceylon).
Considered the paradise of the world, Ceylon is an island country located in the Indian Ocean. Due to the climatic conditions of Sri Lanka, Ceylon tea has a different aroma and a unique flavor. Mevlana Tea Turkey is packaged with the large leaves of Ceylon tea rolled to the length. Mevlana Tea Turkey has large leaves as well as curly strands. It is also the first and only tea in the world that is free from dust, with a special blending technique. Mevlana Tea Turkey is one of the most preferred Ceylon teas with its different aroma and light drinkable flavor.When you taste this unique flavor for the first time, you may regret that you have not met until now.
- If you want your dry tea to stay fresh for a long time, it is recommended to store it in a closed box away from moisture and odor.
- Produced without the addition of chemical additives and any other additives.
- Grown without utilizing pesticides.
- Traditional Turkish %100 Original Leaves Pure Black Tea Antioxidant.
How do you steep the tea for the best taste?
- You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
- When you make tea, use the best water. Water should be soft and lean.
- Do not use an aluminum teapot, and heat the teapot before use (not very much)
- After adding tea to the teapot, you should bath it in cool water
- After boiling your water, don’t be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with the steam of boiling water.
- Before steeping your tea, wait for the water to be calm (don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
- NEVER heat well-steeped tea
- After speed tea, you should reduce the heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
- When you transfer your well-steeped tea into a glass, First, you should heat your glass with boiling water…
There are no reviews yet.