Mosaic Table Lamp, No5
- Traditionally Handmade
- Made with Glasses Colored by Heat
- Hand cut glass pieces & beads are glued 1 by 1 on naked glass globe.
- Mosaic item producing in Anatolia goes back to thousand years ago. Now it is used to produce decorative lamps.
- Our all lamps are made by Anatolian Experienced Artisans Hand Made.
- Our lamps can be used from generation to generation.
- Usable with E14 Bulb (sends together)
- Antique Brass Color Metal Body.
- On/Off Switch.
- US Compatible. Uses E12 Bulb. (Can be LED,too. Watt Depends on Your Liking. More Watt Means More Light).
Weight : 900g – 1.9 pounds (Approx.)
Wide : 18cm – 7 inches (Approx.)
Lenght: 30cm – 11.8 inches (Approx.)
– Due to Nature of handmade process, there might be slight difference between the item you receive and the image here.
– Shipping process will start after contacting with customer and receiving confirmation about the available item shape & color.
Can be shipped worldwide.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days after the transaction is cleared.
We give tracking numbers for all orders.
All the fragile items are shipped inside special boxes.
Europe: 1-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-4 days