Veggie Spice Mix with Dried Vegetables
- Special soup spice mix from Istanbul’s Spice Market.
- Soup Spice can be used to season in:
- Pot dishes with olive oil or meat,
In any juicy, fried or baked vegetable dish,
For marinating red and white meat,
French fries or baked potatoes (can be different vegetables),
As a meatball seasoning,
In pasta sauces,
In the filling of salty pastries such as pastry and pastry,
It can be used in salad dressings by dissolving it in oil.
Vegetable seasoning, which increases the flavor of the dishes without giving a dominant taste, puts an end to the trouble of adding spices to each dish separately. Easily dissolving vegetable seasoning, 20 grams of seasoning will be enough for about 1 liter of water. There is salt in the vegetable seasoning, and your addition of salt may cause your food to be too salty.
- It is a spice blend of Salt, sweet paprika granules, garlic granules, carrot pieces, onion granules, white peppercorns, parsley, leek granules, celery leaves and dried vegetables.
- The flavor of this veggie spice will trigger all your senses.
- All Natural, No Preservatives
- Authentic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Europe: 1-2 business days
For the U.S. – Canada: 2-4 days
For the rest of the world: 2-5 days