Turkish Sumac, Natural
- Sumac from Spice Market of Istanbul.
- It is perfect for adding some traditional Turkish taste to your delicious food.
- All Natural, No Preservatives. No Chemical Additives.
- Authentic Turkish Gourmet spice
- Sumac is a common spice in the Mediterranean and Middle East. When ground into a powder form it has a lovely burgundy hue and gives foods a slightly tangy, lemony flavor.
- In Turkish cuisine, sumac powder is used mainly as a garnish. It is sprinkled on grilled meats, dumplings with yogurt, and mixed with onions to accompany sauteed calf liver.
- Naturally kept and packed.
- It will be sent in a sealed pack.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Europe: 1-3 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-4 days
For the rest of the world: 2-5 days
FOR WHOLESALE INQUIRIES AND OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org