Tahini Roll, Tahinli Corek, 250g – 8.82oz
We send you daily made tahini rolls, in special boxes.
Please keep in cool and dry place.
Ready to ship 1 business days after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via DHL Express Shipping and delivery time is 1-3 days after shipping!
How to make Tahini Rolls?
- 1.5 cups of tahini
- 1 teaspoon of warm milk
- 1 teaspoon of warm water
- 1 packet of fresh yeast
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2.5 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 125 g margarine
- 2 egg yolks
Tahini Rolls Preparation
Step 1: First, take the water and milk in a bowl. Add the yeast and mix until it dissolves.
Step 2: Add sugar, salt and sunflower oil. Add the flour little by little and knead. Add flour if necessary.
Step 3: Cover it and let it rise for 40 minutes. Melt the margarine in the pan. Then add the tahini and mix. Divide the dough into meringues and roll out each piece thinly on a floured counter. Pour tahini on top, sprinkle with sugar and fold into quarters.
Step 4: Press each square into a square shape with your hand and cut 2 cm strips. Grab the ends of the strips and twist them around.
Step 5: Place on a baking paper lined tray and press down lightly. Leave for 30 minutes in a warm place. After brushing with egg yolk and sprinkling with sesame, bake in the oven at 180 degrees.
Crafting Secrets for Tahini Rolls
- To start the recipe, dissolve the yeast in the milk and let it sit for 15 minutes. In this way, you can ensure that the yeast dissolves faster.
- If you want the bun to be fluffy, you can add a teaspoon of baking powder and baking soda.
- Preheat the oven so that the donuts bake evenly.