Tea Master, Dogus, 1000g – 2.2lb
Special blend Tea Master.
Prepared for tea experts is prepared with a mixture of qualified teas of the Black Sea region.
With its color, smell and taste, this special blend dogus tea master offers the delicious tea flavor to the taste of tea lovers with Doğus tea expertise.
Secrets of Ideal Tea;
It is important that the water used to prepare a delicious and brewed tea is natural spring water. Since tap water is chlorinated, it spoils the taste of tea. Water is one of the most important details for a delicious tea.
The teapot in which you will brew tea should be placed on the teapot, empty. The teapot is heated until the water boils. Then the water boiling in the teapot is poured into the teapot. Tea is added according to the number of people.
Another detail that tea drinkers will pay attention to is the use of porcelain teapots. Because porcelain teapots retain heat better.
How do you steep the tea for best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After add tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, dont be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
• When you transfer your well-steeped tea into glass, First, You should heat your glass with boiling water…