Trabzon Bread, Vakfikebir Ekmegi, 500g – 17.63oz
Turkey’s one of the famous traditional bread, named as Trabzon ekmegi in Turkish.
Trabzon Bread (Bread Bakery Stone Vakfıkebir) is the only breadd, characterized by unequaled in the world not only in Turkey and sold only bread slices.
Families dealing with animal husbandry due to the Eastern Black Sea Plateau culture and going to the plateau in the spring were reaching the plateaus as a result of the difficulty of transportation and their animals on foot for 2-3 days. As a natural consequence of this, the need for bread that does not go stale as there is no bakery and place to take a break along the way has created the stone oven bread (Trabzon Bread).
Although this bread, which dates back to centuries ago, is produced all over our country and known as Trabzon Bread, the only place where production is made in accordance with its original is Vakfıkebir.
Trabzon Bread is special with its water, wood, flour, yeast, air, shape, weight and the master who cooks it, especially the oven in which it is baked. For this reason, although it is produced all over our country, Vakfıkebir Bread standard can never be reached.
TRABZON BREAD PROPERTIES
- Since the baking time is extended as a result of making large bread, the outer crust is thick, the inner part of the bread is soft, puffy and has the desired size pores.
- Vakfıkebir Stone Bakery Bread becomes stale in longer time. It can be stored for 5-15 days under suitable storage conditions. After cooling, this bread can be stored in clean cloths in a dry environment in wooden boxes for 5-10 days, wrapped in paper and wrapped in nylon bags for 10-15 days in the refrigerator.
- Since it is the only bread, it is easy to carry and store.
- It has a unique flavor because it is cooked on wood fire and made using sourdough. Bread made with sourdough swells well, stale late.
- Since it is cooked well and has a long cooking time, it does not cause bloating in the stomach when eaten.
- Trabzon Bread can be cut in small quantities and sold in grams.
- It does not crumble when cut using a sharp knife.
Whole Wheat Flour (70%) Einkorn Flour, Einkorn Sourdough Flour, Whole Wheat Sourdough Flour, Malt Flour, Enzymes, Salt
SHELF LIFE :
10 Days from shipping date.
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS :
Contains gluten, eggs, sesame and dairy products.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Avoid direct sunlight.
Keep away from humid environments.
DELIVERY INFORMATION :
Ready to ship in 1 business day after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES :
U.K. and Europe: 1-3 business days
United States and Canada : 2-4 business days
Rest of the World: 3-5 business days