Gizli Bahce Turkish Tea, Dogadan, 1000g – 2.2lb
- Dogadan special black tea produced from upper tea leaves.
- Special Blend All Natural Black Tea from Black Sea Region teas.
- No chemical or any other additives.
- Grown without utilizing pesticides.
- Traditional Turkish %100 Original Leaves Pure Black Tea Antioxidant.
How do you steep the tea for best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After add tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, dont be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.
• When you transfer your well-steeped tea into glass, First, You should heat your glass with boiling water…