Gullac Dessert Phyllo, 100g – 3.53oz
Turkey’s traditional dessert, named as güllaç in Turkish.
Gullac name comes from, “güllü aş“, means “food with rose”.
Gullaç dessert is an indispensable part of traditional Turkish cuisine.
It is a milky and light dessert. Gullac is served especially after iftar in Ramadan.
Gullac sheets are traditionally made and sealed into packages to have longer shelf life.
ATTENTION: Sends as dry sheets, ready to prepare.
Ingredients: Maise starch and wheat flour
Please keep in cool and dry place.
Ready to ship in 1 business days after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via DHL Express Shipping and delivery time is 1-3 days after shipping!
How to make Gullac:
Preparation (video below):
2. After adding 1 pack of vanillin to the milk, stir over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. When the milk is hot enough to burn your hand, take it off the stove.
3. Chop 2 cups of walnuts, large and small, with a knife so that they are of a sticky consistency.
4. Add a ladle of warm milk to the bowl in which you will prepare the Güllaç.
5. Add Güllaç leaves that you have divided according to the size of the container you will use.
6. After making sure that the shiny part of all Güllaç leaves is facing up and they are all wet, place half of the leaves in the package in your container.
7. After waiting for the Güllaç leaves to absorb the milk for 5 minutes, pour the chopped walnuts abundantly and add the remaining Güllaç leaves by soaking them.
8. Add 2 tablespoons of rose water to the milk you will pour on top.
8. After waiting for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, cut and portion your gullac.
9. Decorate with fresh mint leaves, strawberries, crushed walnuts and ground pistachios and enjoy with your loved ones.
Hazim S ✅ ( Verified ) –
Nice dessert can be made easily at home. Excellent for any time of year.