Janissary Spice Mix
- Special Janissary spice mix also known as Yeniceri Baharati from Istanbul’s Spice Market.
- This blend originates in Istanbul’s spice market (Misir Carsis). It has a bright and rich almost meaty flavor. The name refers to the Sultan’s elite military group conscripted at children from the non Turkish population – the Janissaries.
- It can be used in bulgur pilaf, eggs, omelette, menemende, lamb, pasta and potato dishes. It can be consumed with bread when served with olives and olive oil. It can also be served over cheese for breakfast.
- Ottoman Seasoning Spice; It is a spice blend of Ingredients: Calico pepper, sumac, garlic, sea salt, mint, thyme, basil and olive oil.
- The flavor of this janissary spice will trigger all your senses.
- All Natural, No Preservatives
- Authentic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Europe: 1-2 business days
For the U.S. – Canada: 2–3 days
For the rest of the world: 2-4 days
There are no reviews yet.