Menthol Crystals, 30g, Natural from Turkey
- Menthol crystals release a powerful vapour when added to hot water.
- The vapour can then be inhaled to relieve cold and flu symptoms, clear the sinuses or that blocked up feeling.
- Alternatively they can be added to the water in your oil burner to give the whole room a clear and fresh aroma.
- Menthol has many uses but is most commonly used in perfumery to give lift and freshness, widely used in flavouring, cosmetics, toothpaste and tobacco flavours.
- Product of Turkey
- Menthol crystals are a compound obtained from peppermint oil. They are clear to white with a cool minty fresh odour.
- Soluble in alcohol and oils.
- The antifungul and antibacteria action of Menthol has been studied extensively.
- Menthol finds diverse applications because of its characteristic aroma, flavour, and its cooling effect.
- Uses: Menthol Crystals can be used in perfumes, cosmetics, analgesic balms, lotions, creams, shampoos and conditioners.
- Properties: Refreshing and cooling effect on skin, strong scent of peppermint. Can be irritating to skin and eyes.
- Do not consume. For external use only. Keep away from children and eyes.
- Menthol has many medicinal uses including the treatment of gastrointestinal ailments, gas and bloating, indigestion, colic and can also be applied topically to help to relieve itching and inflammation due to contact dermatitis and hives.
- Topical menthol is also believed to help to relieve headaches, asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu and other respiratory ailments although No widely-accepted, conclusive scientific evidence supports the use of menthol in treating any medical condition.
Ready to ship in 1 business days after the transaction is cleared.
All orders are shipped via Express Shipping and tracking number is supplied for each order.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S – Canada: 2-4 days
For rest of the world: 2-5 days