Organic Carob Molasses, Cold Press, 480g – 16.23oz
- All natural.
- Produced traditionally with Anatolian carob.
Known as ‘harnup’ among the people, carob contains a high level of antioxidant substances as well as rich nutrient content and is of great importance in helping strengthening the immune system.
BENEFITS OF CAROB MOLASSES
Due to its antioxidant properties, carob, which is a natural antibiotic property, is beneficial for cardiovascular health. It cleans the blood and helps relieve vascular occlusion.
– Carob, which is good for asthma attacks and bronchitis diseases, is expectorant and very effective against severe coughs.
– It has positive contributions to the intestine and digestive system. It helps to prevent constipation. It helps in the treatment of diseases such as bowel worm, bowel parasite.
– It has a protective effect on the digestive system due to the fibers it contains. At the same time, its fiber content helps with weight loss.
– Carob is a complete energy store, it also has the feature to help increase sexual power. It has been observed that it increases the amount of sperm in men.
– The carob, which is rich in calcium, contributes to bone health. While high levels of calcium content positively affect children’s bone development, it also benefits against osteoporosis in the elderly.
– It has preventive and therapeutic properties against various allergic diseases.
– Carob molasses helps to strengthen the immune system. Thanks to this feature, it helps to protect the body against colds.
– Helps to clean the liver, lungs and intestines. It helps to remove free radicals from the body.
– It helps to relieve stomach swelling and relaxes the stomach.
– By reducing the harm of smoking, it helps to reduce the risk of developing lung cancer.
– It helps to strengthen the gums and whitens teeth if used regularly.
– Carob molasses is especially good for anemia with its vitamin E content. Carob molasses is very useful in babies with anemia complaints.
Carob decreases bad cholesterol by regulating blood sugar and because of this feature, it acts as an important antioxidant against diabetes.
PREGNANCY CONSUMPTION OF CAROB MOLASSES
It is recommended that carob molasses is consuming against symptoms such as iron deficiency, low blood values, weakness and fatigue that mothers can experience during pregnancy. It can help increase blood values of the mother and prevent fatigue by giving energy. It is also recommended to consume carob molasses as it helps the development of the baby in the womb. However, since the pregnancy process is seen with different effects from person to person, it is important to consult a doctor even while consuming caution molasses by being cautious.
RECOMMENDED CONSUMPTION OF CAROB MOLASSES
Carob molasses is recommended to be consumed by experts every morning. It is the most natural treatment method as a natural antibiotic especially when it is consumed by squeezing a few tablespoons of lemon in a tablespoon of carob molasses against diseases such as colds.
Consumption of yogurt and molasses with milk, which is known and believed to be beneficial when consumed together, is not as beneficial as it is thought. Calcium in milk and yogurt prevents the iron contained in carob molasse from mixing with the blood. This causes the high nutritional value to be taken from molasses to be reduced to a minimum. Therefore, it is possible to benefit from nutritional values in the best way by consuming structurally compatible foods. For example, it is recommended to consume with carob molasses, parsley, orange, kiwi and avocado.
CAROB MOLASSES NUTRITIONAL FACTS (100g)
Vitamin A 0
Vitamin C 0