Turkish Grape Molasses, Pekmez, Koska
- All natural.
- Produced traditionally with Anatolian grapes.
- From Turkey’s premium molasses brand: Koska
In the Anatolian tradition, not all harvested agricultural products were consumed, and each product was prepared for the winter in different ways. Molasses also known as pekmez is one of the most nutritious and precious foods that are used to stay strong in the harsh winter conditions of Anatolia. Mulberry, carob, andizz and grape molasses are the most consumed molasses.
Grape molasses, which is very rich in nutritional values, is very useful in terms of protecting against diseases by strengthening the immune system. In Turkey, where most vineyards of Tekirdag, Izmir, Nevsehir, Tokat city in order to reach the most natural grape molasses.
Grape molasses, which are energy sources, are the most natural treatment methods taken against seasonal diseases such as cough and cold. Precautions can be taken against the common cold with a few natural recipes made especially with grape molasse. It is said by experts that eating a spoonful of grape molasses during the winter months starts the day more energetic.
BENEFITS OF GRAPE MOLASSES
Against seasonal and fatigue-related diseases, it may be possible to recover by resorting to alternative treatment methods before going to the doctor. Grape molasses is one of the only foods used in alternative treatment methods. The health benefits of grape molasses that protect the immune system against diseases are as follows:
- It helps to protect against colds and respiratory diseases in winter.
- It helps to Clean the liver.
- It is rich in potassium, which helps the body’s heart, muscle and bone system to work and develop properly. Therefore, it is recommended to consume one tablespoon every day.
- It has blood forming feature thanks to the iron minerals it contains. It helps to protect against heart and vascular diseases as it speeds up the flow of blood in the vessels.
- Thanks to the calcium it contains, it helps to strengthen the bone structure and helps to prevent bone loss during menopause, while help strengthening the bone structure of children of development age.
- It helps to delay the signs of aging.
- Grape molasses, which contains high antioxidants, helps the body to purify from toxins and fights cancer cells.
- It helps to relieve menstrual pain.
- It is appetizing. It helps the digestive system to work properly.
- It helps people who do regular sports to improve their bone and muscle structure while providing energy and staying fit.
PREGNANCY CONSUMPTION OF GRAPE MOLASSES
It is recommended that grape molasses is consuming against symptoms such as iron deficiency, low blood values, weakness and fatigue that mothers can experience during pregnancy. It can help increase blood values of the mother and prevent fatigue by giving energy. It is also recommended to consume grape molasses as it helps the development of the baby in the womb. However, since the pregnancy process is seen with different effects from person to person, it is important to consult a doctor even while consuming caution molasses by being cautious.
RECOMMENDED CONSUMPTION OF GRAPE MOLASSES
Grape molasses is recommended to be consumed by experts every morning. It is the most natural treatment method as a natural antibiotic especially when it is consumed by squeezing a few tablespoons of lemon in a tablespoon of grape molasses against diseases such as colds.
Consumption of yogurt and molasses with milk, which is known and believed to be beneficial when consumed together, is not as beneficial as it is thought. Calcium in milk and yogurt prevents the iron contained in grape molasse from mixing with the blood. This causes the high nutritional value to be taken from molasses to be reduced to a minimum. Therefore, it is possible to benefit from nutritional values in the best way by consuming structurally compatible foods. For example, it is recommended to consume with grape molasses, parsley, orange, kiwi and avocado.
GRAPE MOLASSES NUTRITIONAL FACTS (100g)
Vitamin A 0
Vitamin C 0