Turkish Kebab Seasoning Spice Blend
- Special kebab seasoning spice mix from Istanbul’s Spice Market.
- It can be used in most dishes that can be grilled, especially red meat, chicken, potatoes, corn, eggplant, and zucchini.
- Kebab spice, which is indispensable for all kinds of Turkish Kebab foods, and barbecue parties, allows you to give your meals a distinct taste.
- chili pepper, sumac, thyme, sweet ground pepper, and Urfa pepper, and other spices in barbecue spice guarantee a unique flavor!
- The flavor of this kebab spice grill will trigger all your senses.
- All Natural, No Preservatives-
- Authentic Middle Eastern / Turkish Gourmet spice
- Country of Origin: Turkey
What is Kebab Spice?
Our Kebab Spice is a spice blend generally used for preparing kebabs, but it can also be used to season any meat dish. It has five main ingredients, namely: chili pepper, sumac, thyme, sweet ground pepper, and Urfa pepper. These ingredients all have their unique flavor that compliments each other perfectly.
Where to use Kebab Spice?
While Our Kebab Spice’s flavor pairs particularly well with lamb, you can use it with chicken legs and breasts, steak, and even fish dishes. It’s also valuable for baked recipes or a simple seasoning to sprinkle over vegetables. Our Kebab Spice is produced without any additives.
How to use Kebab Spice?
Kebab Spice is meant to be mixed in advance with oil or yogurt to create the marinade that will coat the meat before cooking it. The meat can then be stored in the refrigerator overnight or even longer if desired. The longer it marinates, the more intense its flavor will be.
Kebab’s a trendy dish in Turkey’s eastern cuisine and is generally prepared with a mixture of finely diced onions, spices, and tender cuts of meat. The meat’s marinated for a short period in a yogurt sauce before it’s skewered on thin metal or wooden rods. This Turkish dish is usually served with a yogurt sauce. While lamb’s the most common and preferred meat for kebabs in Turkey, many kebab restaurants also serve chicken and beef.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For the U.S. – Canada: 2-4 days
For the rest of the world: 2-5 days
There are no reviews yet.