Rock Salt, Turkish Kaya Tuzu from Cankiri region 500g – 17.64oz
- Rock Salt (Kaya Tuzu) from Spice Bazaar of Istanbul.
- It is perfect to add some traditional Turkish taste your delicious food.
- All Natural, No Preservatives. No Additives.
- Authenitic Turkish Gourmet spice
- Naturally kept and packed.
- Will be sent in sealed pack.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
What is rock salt?
Rock salt is the mineral form of sodium chloride. There are 84 minerals in rock salt content and it must be taken into the human body. Salt, one of our basic nutrients, is a very important food source for human health. Rock salt is the name given to the natural unprocessed form of salt.
Differences between rock salt and refined salts
- Experts have determined that refined salts cause edema. Rock salt has anti-edema properties.
- Rock salt, which contains 84 elements, is at a level to meet all the needs of the body. Refined salts contain 4-5 elements.
- It has the radiation absorbing property of rock salt. Placing a large chunk of rock salt, especially around salt lamps or television edges, will largely prevent radiation from spreading.
- While refined salts increase blood pressure excessively, rock salts do not have as harmful effects as refined salts.
- Refined salts are subjected to the refining process, rock salts are not subjected to any other process than a small cleaning. Therefore, the elements it contains are not lost.
- Rock salt has positive effects on stress.
- Rock salt caves have positive effects on diseases such as asthma and bronchitis.
- It has important effects on respiratory disorders. Soldiers who hid in caves during World War II stated that they experienced relief in breathing thanks to the ions of rock salts mixed into the air. There are also cave hotels in Azerbaijan. It has many positive health effects.
- Rock salts are rich in iron, magnesium and calcium.
Europe: 1-2 business days
For U.S-Canada: 2-3 days
For rest of the world: 2-4 days
There are no reviews yet.